Este anuncio fué publicado hace 45 días o más.
Data Operations Specialist
por: Nuvit Service (Cualquier parte) creado el: 12 / Septiembre / 2023
The role of Data Operations specialist is on top of data flows. It will monitor, analyze, and resolve issues. As part IT and business teams, it will continuously maintain and further improve the customer experience and trust.
The position will be involved in:
• Implementation and Configuration of the data collection and processing for existing and new operations.
• Monitoring data flows of existing operations and identify, analyze and resolve issues.
• Improving the client’s data collection monitoring, data quality, and integrity.
• Knowing data and data infrastructure inside and out; and will advise product- and software developers in these areas and ensure consistency and integrity.
• The data operations analyst must possess a deep understanding of Control M and has overall responsibility for production environment and software administration.
• This includes maintaining the long term and current plans, scheduling, and control of batch processing.
• The administrator responsibility includes keeping all Control M system components running efficiently, planning, and executing system migrations and upgrades, agent installs and working with schedulers to ensure optimal performance.
• The Control M System Administrator is responsible for Control M Enterprise Manager (EM), Control M Server and agent install and connectivity.
• Work with Application Development teams to develop, implement, and control high quality batch applications for customers.
• Level 2 and 3 Control M problem determination and resolution.
• Install, configure, and troubleshoot Control M software and agents on Unix and Windows server systems.
• Test Control M MR scheduling software during new installations or upgrades.
• Monitor change/task and problem/incident queues and take appropriate action via client's standard Problem and Change tools (Service Now), driving problems to resolution to achieve the (SLA) service level agreements.
• Drive problems to resolution to achieve the (SLA) service level agreements.
• Assist team members with the (RCA) root cause analysis of problems.
• Engage with the appropriate support group and coordinate resolution of support issues between OS, database, storage, and other teams.
• Support Disaster Recovery testing.
• Support new business transitions.
• Ability to provide training to internal teams supporting Control M scheduling and operations work.
• Ability to provide guidance to client users on Control M scheduling.
• Position may require participation in an on-call rotation and 24/7.
• Should have experience with versions 8.x and 9.x, migration/upgrade experience also helpful.
• Experience with SQL Query language programming, in MS SQL Server, and Oracle databases, this is a mandatory requirement.
• Strong English communication skills required.
• Ability to make script modifications to perl & ksh scripts using change control methods.
• Strong problem-solving ability and skills in developing solutions to customer problems.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task.
• Exposure to project management principles and techniques.
• Prominent level of customer service focus.
• Experience with SQL Query language programming, in MS SQL Server, and Oracle databases.
• Experience with windows server 2012 – 2019.
• Experience using ServiceNow.
• Experience using Microsoft Visio.
• Knowledge of Unix Scripting.
• Certifications BMC Control M Administration Training and Certification (Desirable).
Competencies, skills, and experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as Control M MR software administrator of BMC Control M in Unix, Linux or AIX environment with agents running on multiple platforms.
• 3-5 years of experience with Control M Midrange scheduling and problem resolution.
• Solid knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Power Query highly desirable)
• Knowledge of SQL Query.
• MS Office advanced skills.
• Good organization and planning skills
• Initiative-taker works well under little supervision.
• Strong customer service focus with excellent people skills
• Be a team player and support the Company’s goals.
• Conducts self in a professional manner.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Effective communication and document processing skills.
AVISO IMPORTANTE: Evita dar información personal y/o contactar a anunciantes fraudulentos.
Recuerda que nadie tiene por qué pagar por entrar a trabajar (multiniveles) ni por exámenes médicos o psicométricos.
Mantente alerta de ofertas de multiniveles y trabajo desde casa, no dudes en REPORTAR cualquier oferta sospechosa y ayúdanos a mejorar el sitio.
Trabajos similares por: Nuvit Service
Test Automation Engineer ( Mid-Level, Web, Infrastructure and Service Monitoring)
Cloud Monitoring and Observability Engineer
Personal de Limpieza
Risk And Compliance Analyst - SOX Audit and Operations
Senior Software Architect